Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Average Member valentindolzhenko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7

    CIVILIZATION IS THE ERA OF DINOSAURS FOUND IN RUSSIA

    In the vicinity of Moscow found the fossilized remains of life for people, dinosaurs, other animals and plants
    At a higher level of civilization compared to our time, shows found record of the foundation of Moscow in the era of the dinosaurs 1458-2358 (900 years of Moscow).

    The people, who lived thousands of years ago, saw many remains of previous civilizations. We are so wild, that have no idea about it.
    And nowadays you can find many such items in the presence of numeric and alphabetic characters.

    To get acquainted with the material presented: over 80 found objects, 270 photos, depicting the products that made the man, as well as petrified during lifetime the remains of people, dinosaurs, other animals and plants.
    Perhaps this is only part of the museum, which was established in the vicinity of Moscow, at different periods of the long-standing era of the dinosaurs on Earth. Accordingly, scientific dating, this period lasted for 150 million years, from 220 until its end 65 million years ago.
    Found a method of identifying products that were manufactured in a civilized era of dinosaurs.
    Atlantis, this is Europe, which was flooded and remained at the bottom of the ocean, from 150 to 95 million years ago. No need to search for it on the ocean floor near Spain, Egypt, Greenland and Italy. However, at the bottom of the ocean, some subjects less prone to destruction by man.

    It is known that a large variety of fossils, which form the crust of the Earth many times, has undergone destruction and remelting. This fact indicates the unsuitability of the known methods used to determine the age of our planet. These methods are suitable if, it is only to study crustal rocks belonging to the later period of their occurrence as a result of recent melting. Extremely old age, the stones are located on the surface of our planet and, indeed, perhaps, are only 4.5 billion years old, but not infinitely many trillions of years, truly inherent in the Earth and other planets, created through the synthesis of substances by organisms and their subsequent mineralization.
    Do they think Geophysics over such a fact as a fossil of the heart in the four-meter reptile that has antiquity 65 million years and was found in the U.S. state of Carolina? Or the fact of fossilized organisms that lived before in the ocean and was found in the same state in the U.S., on the tops of steep slopes of the canyon? I doubt it. They Geophysics reasonably attempt to discuss the drift of continents, about the collision and drowning convergent rock layers underneath each other to melt into magma. They also suggest the disappearance of civilizations, which are replacing each other.

    On many of the found items, there is a digital and letter designation of the inscription with the anniversary date, the foundation of Moscow (1458-2358). Through digital and letter painting, laser-created artwork: "The battle against the black dragon of St. George in the unity of the whole world of animals, including dinosaurs, mammoths, elephants, crocodiles, hippos, bears, wolves, bulls, lions, boars, and so on.
    Above his head, George holds a two-handed grip spear in the form of two-headed eagle.
    In order to restore history of mankind, which existed hundreds of millions of years ago, in the unity of many species of flora and fauna on Earth, used the opening of alphanumeric labels marked by a laser beam on products manufactured by man, in the presence of a specific, spikes, characteristic of certain species of dinosaur teeth.

    In the course of studying of the bitten subjects the trace of thorns which corresponds to the form of the flower petals located on a surface of a jaw of a dinosaur has been found out.
    The given test is absolutely specific to identification of a teeth of a dinosaur at presence transformed in a stone of its saliva and blood, in case of damage of own cheek. Besides during optical increase each thorn again forms a similar flower, but consisting of spikes of smaller, size.
    A seal of these teeth were kept on subjects made by the person, and also on fragments of the bodies transformed into a stone, people, animals and plants.
    And consequently as in the nature there is nothing except its inconsistent forms of life, a teeth of dinosaurs not only has erased a civilization in a powder, but also has allowed us to open it.
    The set below the listed subjects, confirms a variety of levels of a civilization, since the tool of the Stone Age irrigated by blood, up to the iron weight and the parts of asphalt bitten by a dinosaur.

    Please pay attention to the bodies that have undergone mineralization, instantly, that is, in a short moment of life:
    Mushrooms;
    Pears ripe fruit;
    Of baked pumpkin;
    Petrified honey comb;
    Fragment of the mammary gland of an animal with its internal structure;
    Separated fragments of the head severed by an ax, in the presence of a trace from human fingers.
    Tooth, turned into quartz;
    Head of a bird;
    Fossilized egg belonging to a female dinosaur, extracted surgically;
    Fossilized bones of the left tibia, which was owned by a person;
    Petrified wood sharpened portion for processing the skins;
    Smoked bone epiphysis converted into a stone, which has red hematopoietic marrow and the blood vessel wall;
    Animalís head is roasted on a fire in the presence of teeth, tongue and blood vessels;
    Fossilized brain in the presence of worms, blood vessels, and print dinosaur teeth;
    Fossils: the heads of men and dinosaurs;
    Bread that is baked in the shape of a dinosaur paw;
    Also note the color and the internal structure of the stick (cookies; cake), in which involved egg yolk;
    The presence of print and slip teeth dinosaur on metal objects, glass and ceramics;
    A trail of blood to the point of attachment of the cervical vertebra decapitated woman dinosaur paw prints in the presence of its claws;
    Head, the newborn human, dissected with a scalpel. In the context of this head is present structure of the brain, If you know her anatomy:
    Plexus along and across the digital and alphabetic inscription on the surface of metal and pottery, generates images (pictures), while we are only just mastered the digital photo and video recording. In particular, through an alphanumeric label of a larger font, there is an inscription, fine and super fine print. We were not able to understand it in recent decades in the absence of representation on computer-laser holography, which we do not yet possess. This method was intended to mean 900 years, the foundation of Moscow 1458-2358, on objects made by man in the age of dinosaurs. By the way a complete lack of willingness to decrypt it is absolutely inexcusable for feral community, "modern scholars" who are dreaming to look into the distant worlds of the Universe, without even a notion of a higher level of civilization, which reached our ancestors;
    And so on.

    In Google search for the topic: "The civilization of the era of dinosaurs found in Russia."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 (21).jpg   1 (96).jpg   1 (97).jpg   1%2520%252849%2529.jpg   1 (42).jpg  


  2. #2
    Average Member valentindolzhenko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7

    Re: CIVILIZATION IS THE ERA OF DINOSAURS FOUND IN RUSSIA

    Here are more photos:

    In the visible imprint of the medallion dinosaur teeth (the edge of the medallion has a seal four teeth jaw).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 (425).jpg   777.jpg   224.jpg   512.jpg   123.jpg  

    Last edited by valentindolzhenko; 2012-06-24 at 06:35 AM.

  3. #3
    Average Member valentindolzhenko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7

    Re: CIVILIZATION IS THE ERA OF DINOSAURS FOUND IN RUSSIA

    Here are more photos:

    It turns out that copper is covered with ceramic.
    But the bending of soft copper easily destroys the pottery.


    The length of the jubilee spoons with the handle = 7, 5 cm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 124.jpg   221.jpg   SAM_0903.jpg   212.jpg   1 (14241).jpg  


  4. #4
    Average Member valentindolzhenko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7

    Re: CIVILIZATION IS THE ERA OF DINOSAURS FOUND IN RUSSIA

    Here are more photos:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 (145).jpg   1 (1411).jpg   1 (3).jpg   1 (36).jpg   111.jpg  


  5. #5
    Average Member JMauri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    9

    Re: CIVILIZATION IS THE ERA OF DINOSAURS FOUND IN RUSSIA

    Are you implying these finds are 65 million years old?

  6. #6
    Moderator ameraol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16

    Re: CIVILIZATION IS THE ERA OF DINOSAURS FOUND IN RUSSIA

    Quote Originally Posted by JMauri View Post
    Are you implying these finds are 65 million years old?
    He wrote:CIVILIZATION IS THE ERA OF DINOSAURS FOUND IN RUSSIA.May be he meant : civilisation IN the era of dinosaurs.....

  7. #7
    Regular Member KING CUNOBELIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    85

    Exclamation Re: CIVILIZATION IS THE ERA OF DINOSAURS FOUND IN RUSSIA

    Your point is confusing as to when or what you are talking about. Even discerning what your point is, that is confusing too. Sorry, please tell us more about the Dinosaur Age when men with spoons used to run about half-naked after a screaming Raquel Welch? Was this all in Russia? That really is mind-blowing. I may aswell give up history altogether. Keep up the gobbledegook! You could get together with David Icke o this one.

  8. #8
    Average Member valentindolzhenko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7

    Re: CIVILIZATION IS THE ERA OF DINOSAURS FOUND IN RUSSIA

    Quote Originally Posted by JMauri View Post
    Are you implying these finds are 65 million years old?
    ================================================== =

    Dear JMauri!
    I understand you so that you cannot imagine a much greater antiquity of these objects?

  9. #9
    Average Member valentindolzhenko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7

    Re: CIVILIZATION IS THE ERA OF DINOSAURS FOUND IN RUSSIA

    Quote Originally Posted by KING CUNOBELIN View Post
    Your point is confusing as to when or what you are talking about. Even discerning what your point is, that is confusing too. Sorry, please tell us more about the Dinosaur Age when men with spoons used to run about half-naked after a screaming Raquel Welch? Was this all in Russia? That really is mind-blowing. I may aswell give up history altogether. Keep up the gobbledegook! You could get together with David Icke o this one.
    ================================================

    Dear KING CUNOBELIN!

    What people are running around half naked, this view drummed into you head into the first grade! Too bad you can not get rid of the conviction a first grader. In the photo number 18, is seen as absolutely naked savages running around in a period of high civilization!

    Of course, in ancient times, high level of civilization existed on throughout the planet, as today, because it is, not typical for a single continent.

    Videos created by the ancestors of Russia in the era of the dinosaurs

    Here, documentary photo:
    http://picasaweb.google.ru/valentindolzhenko

  10. #10
    Regular Member KING CUNOBELIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    85

    Red face Re: CIVILIZATION IS THE ERA OF DINOSAURS FOUND IN RUSSIA

    In English, when we use it correctly, we sometimes say: "People in glass houses should not throw stones." You are in a glass house. I cannot see any picture labelled 18, as you mention, nor is it likely to be evidence or proof of your preposterous proposal that there was some advanced human civilisation 650 million years ago, on the basis of a worn rock or a spoon. I am not small minded, nor am I conventional nor am I indoctrinated into small ideas about ancient humanity. Clearly, we did have an evolution which may have suffered set-backs due to cataclysms and wars and diseases. It may be that up to half a million years ago humanity reached higher levels of civilisation interrupted and destroyed by ice ages. That does not make humanity over 200 times older than the 3 million years that palaeontologists credit us with. Unfortunately Valentin, you are presenting an obscure argument with little evidence that flies in the face of all the other evidence. Secondly, your English is broken and does not make any literal sense, so that your ideas are coming across scattered and nonsensical. You may rant on about other people being robots who believe what they are told, but that simply does not work because it is untrue. You open your mind to the evidence, mate. Or write fantasy stories, with Raquel Welch half-naked is nice.

  11. #11
    Progressing Member carolgreen270's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    32

    Re: CIVILIZATION IS THE ERA OF DINOSAURS FOUND IN RUSSIA

    Atlantis, this is Europe, which was flooded and remained at the bottom of the ocean, from 150 to 95 million years ago. No need to search for it on the ocean floor near Spain, Egypt, Greenland and Italy. However, at the bottom of the ocean, some subjects less prone to destruction by man.

  12. #12
    Moderator ghostcrusader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    9

    Re: CIVILIZATION IS THE ERA OF DINOSAURS FOUND IN RUSSIA

    These are not enough evidences to claim a civilisation.

  13. #13
    Moderator PavelD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5

    Re: CIVILIZATION IS THE ERA OF DINOSAURS FOUND IN RUSSIA

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostcrusader View Post
    These are not enough evidences to claim a civilisation.

    Those obviously are enough evidences to claim a civilisation, the matter in question is how old are these artifacts?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •