Average Member valentindolzhenko's Avatar

Videos created by the ancestors in the era of the dinosaurs

Dear Sirs, archaeologists!
    Please look how in Europe created a video on ceramics, metal and stone, hundreds of millions of years through ago by an alphanumeric holography.
    The protagonist of this video St. George, who in the unity of the world, including dinosaurs, mammoths, elephants, bulls, wolves, bears, wild boars and other animals, fighting against the dragon. Videotape shows the gradual approach of George with us.
    On objects made by man, all the figures and drawings are repeated many times, from small to large sizes and, moreover, figures and the inscription can be read from all sides.
    This is a very complicated way of doing drawings by alphanumeric digital holography with a laser beam to create a computer-controlled video, as did our ancestors in a more civilized era of dinosaurs.
    It is likely that humanity will soon be able to look at a computer monitor, not only video but also audio recording posted on the surface of our ancestors hundreds of millions of years ago! This possibility points out, the minimum mesh size alphanumeric entries, along with drawings from small to large sizes, just as the finest finishing touches on our drives, designed for video and audio recording.

This grid is clearly visible on the surface of the spoon and knife is made of steel.
    George has a sword, arrows and a dagger.
    This gem I found on the day of Saint George: May 2012 - the year of Dragon.
    Here there is also the date of the foundation of Moscow 1458-2358, and the inscription: Moscow, the Bank of Russia (Bank of Russia of the remains of the lost).

Please look documentary photographs of the remains of fossilized life in the people, dinosaurs, other animals and plants:
    Moderator does not allow publishing the link.
    In Google search for the topic: "The civilization of the era of dinosaurs found in Russia."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SAM_04971.jpg   123.jpg   1 (2672) (1).jpg   1 (8).jpg   1 (10).jpg  

Progressing Member carolgreen270's Avatar

Re: Videos created by the ancestors in the era of the dinosaurs

The civilization of the era of dinosaurs found in Russia.

Er, sorry, even with better evidence, this would be preposterous. HG Wells would have steered clear, while Erik von Daniken would have, no doubt, found your proposal a very interesting idea to make a few quick bucks out of.

Red face Re: Videos created by the ancestors in the era of the dinosaurs

I think I saw one of those ancient videos of dinosaur civilisations. It had Raquel Welch in it, so she's like this really ancient actress pretending to be someone historical. Yes, Valentin, I think I saw someone in the ancient video wielding a spoon, maybe that is more evidence for your developing theory. If you want to follow up on the ancient video its called 10 Million Years B.C., which proves its historical because it has a clear date. I know I made fun of your ideas before, but I really think you are onto something now and you should not give up on chasing those spoons!
    As for St George, I think he must have been there if the dragons were there. Where else could he be? If we have video proof of dragons, then we must finally accept that St George is a fact of the civilasations that existed long before humanity. I think I need my medication now!

Progressing Member carolgreen270's Avatar

It is known that a large variety of fossils, which form the crust of the Earth many times, has undergone destruction and remelting. This fact indicates the unsuitability of the known methods used to determine the age of our planet. These methods are suitable if, it is only to study crustal rocks belonging to the later period of their occurrence as a result of recent melting. Extremely old age, the stones are located on the surface of our planet and, indeed, perhaps, are only 4.5 billion years old, but not infinitely many trillions of years, truly inherent in the Earth and other planets, created through the synthesis of substances by organisms and their subsequent mineralization.
    Do they think Geophysics over such a fact as a fossil of the heart in the four-meter reptile that has antiquity 65 million years and was found in the U.S. state of Carolina? Or the fact of fossilized organisms that lived before in the ocean and was found in the same state in the U.S., on the tops of steep slopes of the canyon? I doubt it. They Geophysics reasonably attempt to discuss the drift of continents, about the collision and drowning convergent rock layers underneath each other to melt into magma. They also suggest the disappearance of civilizations, which are replacing each other.