The Third Antichrist

History's most acclaimed prophet, Nostradamus, saw the arrival of three antichrists that would plague mankind. But who are they? When will they come and what disasters will they cause? Can we decode the visions of Nostradamus in time to ward off a coming apocalypse?

Re: The Third Antichrist

Why in all the Christian fiction do people try to stop the Antichrist? He's supposed to usher in God's plan where everyone is finally going to heaven forever, in so many words. Yet you see these characters based on priests and nuns scrambling around the world trying to stop his rise.

This psychological terror about Antichrist is getting notorious.

The reason so much fear surrounds such figures is that their very existence also implies the deaths of many inncoents and others caught up in their destructive cause. People may not fear for themselves, so much as for the idea of humanity enduring chaos. It is correct, though, that people have to play out their roles. Nostradamus did predict 3 anti-Christs, of whom the first two are believed to have been Napoleon and Hitler. His third was indicated to be a leader from the east who makes war on the west.

Personally, i think the third Antichrist was Osama Bin Laden as (besides looking a bit like Jesus) he promised peace but brought war. One head of the hydra that is Al Qaeda has been removed, but another will take its place as the terror group recovers following America's withdrawal from Afghanistan

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Personally, i think the third Antichrist was Osama Bin Laden as (besides looking a bit like Jesus) he promised peace but brought war. One head of the hydra that is Al Qaeda has been removed, but another will take its place as the terror group recovers following America's withdrawal from Afghanistan
    I don't think so. In my opinion he was just an actor who played his character and then was removed from the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Osama was an obvious target for such suspicions. Indeed, there are clearly obvious reasons to begin believing it. Yet it was Nostry who made the prediction and so it was he who also created the criteria. The 3rd A-C is predicted to be war leader who wears a blue turban and moves about during the war (which may well have begun under our very noses) in his submarine which is his command centre. Osama did not dothis and wore a white turban. It was not him, therefore. We don't even know that he had anything to do with the Twin Towers bombing, only that he probably thought it was a kind of victory over the US. The A-C does not attack the US though, he attacks the Vatican, being the Head of Christianity.

I am tired of people trying to pin the title of the Antichrist on Obama and Osama Bin Laden. He was clearly predicted to come from the East as was previously stated. Also he is meant to rise from the sea which would indicate a Pacific Nation such as New Zealand for example, which would be perfect as is in the corner of the Earth. I believe the 'blue turban' to indicate in esoteric language to his aura. Blue auras indicate communication as in an artist or great speaker as well as peace. This fits in with the other prophecies of him coming with peace.